Day 1 (12/23): Columbia, SC --> Birmingham, AL
No pictures were taken for the first day, because there was not much between South Carolina and Alabama. I refrain from using the word "boring"...so let's just say that it was "familiar".
Day 2 (12/24): Birmingham, AL --> Memphis, TN --> Little Rock, AR
I had been watching the weather and knew that there would be some rain on the way, but I had no idea water would be pouring from the sky in such huge volumes...all day...
The weather, however, did not deter me from detouring slightly through Graceland...
Day 3 (12/25): Christmas in Little Rock, AR with the Audases/Gallaghers
The Audases got a Wii for Christmas - so guess what we did the rest of the day? Why run 5 miles up the hill when you can exercise in the comfort of your own living room?!?
It was on the verge of violence on several occasions! But boxing was a good stress relief, I must say, especially when you fight the right opponent!
Well, not for long...
Day 4 (12/26): Little Rock, AR --> Oklahoma City, OK --> Amarillo, TX
1 1/2 days after Oklahoma City had its biggest snow storm ever, I decided to go for it...bravely or stupidly...
We stopped briefly at the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial as we drove through
2 comments:
hahaha your going country!! :) i like your hat!!! from: anna beth
haha, thanks! :-)
Post a Comment