Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Addendum To Autumn

I came across this whole folder of pictures that I had taken during the fall, which I had totally forgotten about. These photos were mainly from a few of my favorite lakes.

Matanuska Lake - if it weren't 33 degrees outside, I would totally sit on that bench everyday for hours!

What I absolutely LOVE about these lakes is how clear the reflections are in the water!

Irene Lake

I was so absorbed in the beauty of it all that I did not pay attention to the dog doodoo under those fallen leaves...Canoe Lake

Believe it or not, this picture was taken while I was talking on the phone and at the same time trying to scrape the dog stuff off the bottom of my shoe... :-)Probably my favorite lake of all - Kepler-Bradley Lake!The reflection of the truck is just amazing!!

The colors... Daddy teaching his boys how to fish...it was precious!!!!This looks like one of those jigsaw puzzles!! Definitely one of my FAV pictures!!

2 comments:

ashleigh said...

Shoe, loved both pictures of the road through the woods....Thanks for sharing these!

Unknown said...

Those pics are absolutely amazing! Wowzers!!! So jealous...look forward to seeing more in a few weeks. :) And kudos on the doggy-doo-doo-scraping-picture-taking-phone-talking business. :)