**Before I continue, I would like to congratulate my Lady Falcons for winning the New Year's Blast Tournament back in Columbia, SC!! Way to go, ladies!! Ya'll are the awesomest!! :-)
Day 6 (12/28): Santa Fe, NM --> Tucson, AZBecause we did not get to see Santa Fe much the night before, we got up early the next morning to walk around some more - despite the 13-degree weather - I had been looking forward to Santa Fe for quite a while, and it surely did not disappoint!
I love the adobe architecture!

This must be the coolest parking garage ever

Random picture of me on the street

The Laretto

Laretto Chapel

New Mexico State Capitol


More adobe!!

San Miguel Mission Church - the oldest church structure in the U.S. (ca.1610)

On our way to Tucson...and I absolutely love the sky and the clouds!! (See if you can spot the bird flying in the air)

My other favorite city of New Mexico! :-)


Did I mention I like the sky?!?

What? Sky?

We must be approaching Arizona...

Yep! ...and the speed limit is still 75! ;-)
2 comments:
Love the sky pics and your hat! So, should I visit New Mexico?
Thanks!! Yes, Ash!! You'd LOVE Santa Fe!!
Post a Comment