Day 7 (12/29): Tucson, AZ --> Phoenix, AZ --> Boulevard, CABefore leaving Tucson, we took a long detour to see giant cacti at Saguaro National Park (thanks Mrs. Burke). It was amazing to see them EVERYWHERE!!

I especially loved the ones that are oddly-shaped

And yeah, they were HUGE!!!


Trying to fit in...

I even got Mama to do it too...haha!!

We then took a small detour to Phoenix - the State Capitol

On our way to California! How can I publish a blog entry without pictures of the sky?? :-)

And the sunset...


This is the only clear picture of Mexico I could get -haha! All I have to say is kudos to the border patrol officers - it seems almost impossible to keep up w/ hundreds of miles of border, I don't know how they do it.

We're now officially in CA - I will definitely miss the 75 mph speed limit!! :-)
3 comments:
Ohhh, so glad y'all made it Saguaro National Park!! Isn't it absolutely amazing??
Love that park and AZ for it's unique beauty!!! Love that you got to see one of the Burke's favorite National Parks!!! Isn't God an amazing Creator! Mrs. B. :)
Yes, AMAZING!!! Thanks for strongly recommending it! :-)
Post a Comment