Day 8 (12/30): Boulevard, CA --> San Diego --> Santa MonicaMama and I stayed in this old cabin in Boulevard, CA. The service was not good at all - would not recommend it to anyone! But it was kinda cute anyway...

On our way to San Diego - the weather was kinda funky.

Waiting in the inspection line - to make sure I wasn't hiding any illegal aliens I guess...

My car needed an oil change, so while it was being serviced, the awesome VW people dropped us off at Old Town.




Immaculate Conception


Then we had a delicious lunch at Cafe Cayote

It's famous for handmade flour tortillas - even the finches wait patiently for them

Yum!

Yum, indeed!!
We drove around San Diego for a bit to see the major attractions, but the traffic made it slightly difficult.
Museum of Man in Balboa Park

Downtown

Sunny California was not so sunny today! But I very much liked San Diego (minus the traffic)
No comments:
Post a Comment