Day 10 (1/1/10): Monterey, CA --> Pebble Beach --> San FranciscoWe spent New Year's morning at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I love aquariums! I always feel like I'm part of Nemo's world when I'm in an aquarium!

Never thought enchovies could be so entertaining...but they were!

The jellies are always so fascinating!

Umm...I really wasn't planning on it...

I also loved watching people watch fish!

I didn't even know what sea dragons look like, let alone leafy sea dragons...

This little guy was one of my favorites!

Lunch: fisherman's platter by the sea! (I know...sometimes you just have to have fried food!)

Our entertainment during lunch: this dog was trying to dig a hole, which kept getting flattened out by the waves. The dog was so upset, it kept jumping around and barking at the waves each time... you just had to be there I guess...

The boats at the Harbor - this red one was my favorite...

A few sea lions were out despite the lack of sun...

After lunch, we took a drive around Pebble Beach
.JPG)
Imagine if all you do is playing golf on a golf course like this... oh wait, some people don't have to imagine it...

Valet parking at The Lodge - my Jetta didn't quite make it, haha!

More of Pebble Beach! Looking at these amazing golf courses has inspired me to improve my Wii golf skills!

Peter Hay Golf Course

Oh Tiger!

We saw an "Open House" sign...so we thought we'd check it out! Yeah, I don't think the realtor lady took us seriously...haha
.JPG)
It was a fairly small house, "just a 3-bedroom"
.JPG)
But the view made it worth $3.1 million (reduced)
.JPG)
We spent the night in San Mateo with Aunt Judy and the cousins. I hadn't seen them in years!
No comments:
Post a Comment